Author Topic: Macbryde Homes and Homes by Esh inquiry  (Read 462 times)

newhomebuyer2018

Macbryde Homes and Homes by Esh inquiry
« on: March 21, 2018, 04:35:00 pm »
Hi,

New to the forum :), I want to find out if anyone has any experience of buying or knows any information about these 2 developers: Macbryde Homes and Homes by Esh. I was unable to find any reviews about them online and thought I would post on this forum.

My wife and I are interested in the OAKLEY PARK Ellesmere Port, CH65 4AA development by Macbryde Homes and Scholar's Park, Darlington development by Homes by Esh

Would appreciate any information, thanks

New Home Expert

• Global Moderator
  • Expert
  • Expert advice for new home buyers
    • New Home Blog
Re: Macbryde Homes and Homes by Esh inquiry
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 06:46:31 am »
Smaller housebuilders can be better than the plc nationals but be warned some can also be a whole lot worse!

First thing to watch out for is make sure there is an NHBC warranty. No NHBC warranty is a warning sign so walk away.

Check their reputation. Go and see completed developments at Easter and ask those buyers about their experiences and quality of their home.

Above all get the new home professionally snagged and inspected before you legally complete.
New Home Blog - New Home Expert is committed to providing help and advice for people having issues with their new homes and difficulties with house builders as well as helping potential buyers reduce the risk of possible problems if they do buy.

newhomebuyer2018

Re: Macbryde Homes and Homes by Esh inquiry
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 03:45:58 pm »
Hi New Home Expert,

Thank you for the advice, we have checked that Macbryde Homes are registered with the NHBC and we are hoping to go and view the property soon.

We will give an update when we go for the viewing.

Thanks.