'"> ');

Author Topic: New member with £1000 discount incentive at Crest  (Read 8191 times)

RSpencer

New member with £1000 discount incentive at Crest
« on: June 04, 2019, 07:41:56 am »
Hello, I bought our first new build home with Bovis homes. It was a shared ownership and was very nice, however there were a few problems when it came to completion. They forced our hand somewhat, which caused a few issues. However the house was nice and saw us through 6 years.
As a shared ownership home, when it came to aell it did take a little longer because of the third party that owned the other 50% share in our home.

We ended up with a out 40,000 equity once the sale was finalised. Which was brilliant.
We purchased another new build this time with Crest Nicholson and everything was much better than previously with Bovis. And even though we had to wait several months for the third party they were very patient with us and knew it was not our fault so didn't threaten to pull out of the deal etc!
I have nothing but praise to be honest so far for Crest, but understand every individual experience may differ depending on circumstance.

One of the reasons I've joined this forum, other than to share my insight is because I have four incentive vouchers from Crest, which means they give you £1,000 toward your new home purchase (they knock of 1,000 from the final agreed price and you present the voucher upon reservation.) It doesn't effect any other incentives offered, and we had our stamp duty paid and a couple of thousand knocked off the listed price on top of this voucher and they had no problem with it at all. :)

If anyone is seriously thinking about buying with Crest then please get in touch as we can both earn £1k. It's literally free money! I just need to sign and print my name on the voucher and send it in the post.

Hope this is helpful to anyone reading. Feel free to get in touch with me.
Also happy to answer anyones questions about Crest or our experience with Bovis, which was about 8 years ago now.

New Home Expert

• Global Moderator
  • Guru member
  • Expert advice for new home buyers
    • New Home Blog
Re: New member with £1000 discount incentive at Crest
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 10:44:46 am »
First of all, you have been very lucky with your Crest home.
If they were all good Crest and others wouldn't be offering £1,000 'send a friend' vouchers.

Clearly, you have only posted to try and profit by finding more new home victims and cash in on the 'send a friend' scheme.

This is not something I am happy about.

New Home Blog - New Home Expert is committed to providing help and advice for people having issues with their new homes and difficulties with house builders as well as helping potential buyers reduce the risk of possible problems if they do buy.