'"> ');

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 9939 times)

N.H.I.S

Introduction
« on: December 01, 2015, 06:59:04 pm »
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member here, although I have started a snagging company I will leave those details until later.

I'm full of opinions about the home building industry and have quite a long experience from within it, my aim here is to improve the quality of new build homes in the long run and give the best advice I can with the ongoing battle with the housebuilders.

I have a good insight into how most housewbuilders operate, so if I can be of assistance to anyone please make a post or send me a message.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Meldrum

New Home Expert

• Global Moderator
  • Guru member
  • Expert advice for new home buyers
    • New Home Blog
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 08:04:00 am »
Hi and welcome to the forum.  :)
I would hope that you can help those that post here and perhaps post your own experiences of snagging and poor quality housebuilding.

Do be aware that we take a very dim view of commercial marketing and link spamming.
However a link to your website in a signature is allowed after you have made 15 posts.
http://forum.brand-newhomes.co.uk/forum-rules/signature-rule/
New Home Blog - New Home Expert is committed to providing help and advice for people having issues with their new homes and difficulties with house builders as well as helping potential buyers reduce the risk of possible problems if they do buy.

New Home Expert

• Global Moderator
  • Guru member
  • Expert advice for new home buyers
    • New Home Blog
Re: Introduction
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 06:52:37 am »
So much for "full of opinions"  and be of assistance" some people are only interested in  pr,oting their businesses!
New Home Blog - New Home Expert is committed to providing help and advice for people having issues with their new homes and difficulties with house builders as well as helping potential buyers reduce the risk of possible problems if they do buy.