'"> ');

Author Topic: Taylor Wimpey Customer Care at Loddon Park?  (Read 14675 times)

New Home Expert

• Global Moderator
  • Guru member
  • Expert advice for new home buyers
    • New Home Blog
Taylor Wimpey Customer Care at Loddon Park?
« on: June 01, 2016, 10:26:31 am »
I have received the following from a Taylor Wimpey buyer at the Loddon Park development, which has been reproduced "as is" below with just spelling and grammatical corrections.

"Then Taylor Wimpey sent in the site manager's boss and the customer services manager's boss both paid us a visit. They requested we draw up a list of outstanding snags, with the help of a customer service manager and once agreed, a schedule of works would be drawn up by appointment,  only this will not be carried out by any contractors currently on site but by unsure trusted contractors. Why? Because I called their current contractors useless...which I stand by and I refused to stop publically complaining."

"It's been a nightmare living at Lodden Park at times I have nearly been killed by their fork lift truck driver who reversed towards my car while he was his mobile phone....he was on the phone to the assistant site manager who is a c word; the disagreements we have had are too many to mention."

"They contract a lot of snags to handymen, one of whom grabbed me in the garage and cuddled me far too long. I felt really uncomfortable my partner went to site manager to complain and as a result I got the piss taken out of me by numerous site and contract staff for daring to complain! They have already had to fire one handyman because he was caught going through a ladies underwear drawer by another contractor who reported it, but no one knows who for sure who the lady in question is."

"I have gone upstairs before only to find 2 handymen sat on my bed, watching programmes on their mobile phones in Albanian, as they both spoke that language !"

New Home Blog - New Home Expert is committed to providing help and advice for people having issues with their new homes and difficulties with house builders as well as helping potential buyers reduce the risk of possible problems if they do buy.

New Home Expert

• Global Moderator
  • Guru member
  • Expert advice for new home buyers
    • New Home Blog
Re: Taylor Wimpey Customer Care at Loddon Park?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 05:58:10 am »
They can't even decide on a site speed limit at Loddon Park!
New Home Blog - New Home Expert is committed to providing help and advice for people having issues with their new homes and difficulties with house builders as well as helping potential buyers reduce the risk of possible problems if they do buy.

Tim Fee Snagging Inspector