Author Topic: Sound proofing Barratt ground floor flat ceiling/floor not built as certified  (Read 6181 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New Home Expert

  • Global Moderator
  • Guru member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1315
  • Country: england
  • Expert advice for new home buyers
    • New Home Blog
You can make a formal complain about the NHBC if they carried out the Building Control function to the Construction Industry Council

You can also complain to your local authority, but be warned they have to power to require the building owner to pay for any and all works required to meet building regulations. No doubt this will then be split between all leaseholders!
New Home Blog - New Home Expert is committed to providing help and advice for people having issues with their new homes and difficulties with house builders as well as helping potential buyers reduce the risk of possible problems if they do buy.


  • New Member
  • *
  • Posts: 6
Really appreciate all of your feedback New Home Expert. Thank you.