'"> ');

Author Topic: Story Homes are useless  (Read 26393 times)

Neil

Story Homes are useless
« on: July 16, 2018, 11:54:10 am »
Don't buy from Story Homes, they have kept us waiting for our house since the end of May, they have made every excuse and so far have yet to give us a firm date, so we are homeless as of the 25th July as the rental on the house we thought would be for a few weeks comes to an end.

Do not buy a house from these people, read this and the others and be warned, I was given an alternative (by email) by the Sales Manager "don't buy the house then" or "go to a solicitor then, as we are covered by the Code of Conduct contract, we could give a further 6 months if we wished" no sympathy for our plight of their making, from these people.

Should you wish to see the emails I have from these people, or you are a journalist who wants to write about these supposed builders, then please revert and I will comply, I have nothing but hate, so please any hurt towards them would be a bonus and would alert potential buyers of the uselessness of Storey Homes.
Ctal21 

New Home Expert

• Global Moderator
  • Guru member
  • Expert advice for new home buyers
    • New Home Blog
Re: Story Homes are useless
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 12:09:55 pm »
Truly dreadful.
Not that it is much good, but you do have a case for small compensation using the Consumer Code for Home Builders. This is as good as it gets, until a New Homes Ombudsman is set up.
You could contact:
Anna Tims - anna.tims@theguardian.com
Mark Atherton - Mark.atherton@thetimes.co.uk
New Home Blog - New Home Expert is committed to providing help and advice for people having issues with their new homes and difficulties with house builders as well as helping potential buyers reduce the risk of possible problems if they do buy.

Tim Fee Snagging Inspector