Advice on buying a brand new home > House Builders

HAYWOOD HOMES

<< < (2/2)

ohnoicantohyesyoucan:
Today a letter was sent out to all of residents (I presume) stating their account of what has happened on this site. it is a completely different account of what others have been told.
No mention of my contaminated water issue either or the fact I am ordered to replace this pipe with barrier pipe or the leaking diesel generator, confirmed by previous builders.

Remember the houses that were built too close to mine, but I was told for months and months they were not, until the planning office then gave the go ahead and then he visited me. He sat in my lounge and said  to me "Yes you were right."  My neighbour and I got £500 to buy some trees, we agreed as what could we do no amount of fighting was going to get us anywhere.

And the land at the back of our houses that will never be built on, was put up for sale as soon as the last house on this site was finished.

Lie after Lie

New Home Expert:
Exactly why a New Homes Ombudsman is needed.
New homebuyers just have no one independent to turn to.

The local authority planning department, should be forcing the builder to demolish the homes built in the wrong place!

ohnoicantohyesyoucan:
No for some reason they let them go ahead (despite visiting the council and calling constantly) and the fact is they are there now and people live in them its not so bad, but Haywoods have had their payback with having to fix the problems.

And today I have had such great news regarding this situation things are looking up  ;D for me anyway, not everyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version