'"> ');

Author Topic: People who never say thank you for my help!  (Read 17620 times)

New Home Expert

• Global Moderator
  • Guru member
  • Expert advice for new home buyers
    • New Home Blog
People who never say thank you for my help!
« on: June 07, 2016, 05:58:44 am »
You know who you are!
Yes you!

One of 'those people' that post on my forum, asking for my help with your new home related problem, which I quickly give in reply (usually within 24 hours or less).
You then re visit the forum soon afterwards to read my response and advice, yet never post a "thank you" or any acknowledgement for the expert help and advice I have freely given to you!

Is it really too much of an effort to say "thank you" these days?
Let alone post an update that might actually be of benefit to someone else.
We live in a truly selfish world, things like this make me ashamed of my species!  >:(

New Home Blog - New Home Expert is committed to providing help and advice for people having issues with their new homes and difficulties with house builders as well as helping potential buyers reduce the risk of possible problems if they do buy.

Matron

Re: People who never say thank you for my help!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 12:27:11 pm »
I agree it's only polite to thank someone who helps and your knowledge of this subject is extremely useful. When I asked for advice I'm sure I thanked you but yes we should all be more grateful for your help. I'm sure you've saved many people a lot of money and heartache.

New Home Expert

• Global Moderator
  • Guru member
  • Expert advice for new home buyers
    • New Home Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 07:37:34 am »
Over recent weeks it would appear harder to say a simple thank you.
Whilst I will answer every first post, I have decided not to answer any further requests from members who find it so hard to appreciate the help I give them with a simple thank you.

I am really wondering,why the hell I am bothering with all this work in my retirement!
New Home Blog - New Home Expert is committed to providing help and advice for people having issues with their new homes and difficulties with house builders as well as helping potential buyers reduce the risk of possible problems if they do buy.

Matron

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 11:08:20 am »
I agree with you. I'm an admin for a group and feel really p***ed off if people don't respond with a simple thank you. Like you I spend a great deal of my time (I'm also retired) helping ladies but refuse to respond when they post asking for help later.