'"> ');

Author Topic: Suggest to me buying a new home.  (Read 12137 times)

John Conner

Suggest to me buying a new home.
« on: July 02, 2011, 02:47:05 pm »
Hi There,

I will buy a new house next month. Where can I find some home improvement information regarding how to and how to retain the cost? Can anyone suggest good tips on buying a new home. If you have an any idea please recommended to me.

Best Regards
John Conner

Philofacts

• Global Moderator
  • New Home Expert
    • Brand New Homes
Re: Suggest to me buying a new home.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 09:26:05 am »
The main website has a lot of useful information for anyone considering or buying a new home.
www.brand-newhomes.co.uk/buying-a-new-home.htm

Regarding improvements, a new home should not need many.  You would probably be better off looking for a new home that met most if not all of your requirements.

Furthermore, most of the larger house builders have restrictive covenants that do not allow any major works sush as extensions or conservatories without their prior permission until the development is sold and completed.

However, you could look at www.brand-newhomes.co.uk/new-home-diy-and-home-improvements.htm  for the improvements that tend to add the most value.
Make a Donation - If you found the information and advice helpful.
The premier information website for the UK new home buyer.

travistane

Re: Suggest to me buying a new home.
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 02:26:39 am »
Hire your own home inspector, preferably an engineer with experience in carrying out home surveys in the area where you are buying.
His or her job will be to point out potential problems that could require costly repairs down the road and to avoid the risk of any problems arising.